Mesosphere is excited to announce Mesosphere Advance, a new technology conference that brings together Apache Mesos and DC/OS users to share best practices and real-world stories from their fast data and containerized applications. Mesosphere Advance is co-located with KubeCon + CloudNativeCon, taking place Tuesday, May 1 in Copenhagen and Monday, December 10 in Seattle.
Mesosphere Advance will include tracks focused on case studies and architecture of modern, containerized applications, fast data tools like Spark, Cassandra, and Tensorflow, and on Mesos and DC/OS. Attendees can expect engaging keynotes, technical breakout sessions, and collaborative town hall sessions to include Mesos and the broader Cloud Native ecosystem.
What to expect:
- Design and build your own custom frameworks
- Learn how industry leaders are creating world changing applications using Mesos, DC/OS, and the universe of fast data tools
- Deep dive into Mesos internals, storage, security, and networking
- Discover how easy it is to build, deploy, and scale your fast data applications
- Network with the community and share best practices and lessons learned
By Mesosphere Advance co-locating with KubeCon + CloudNativeCon one day prior, attendees will be able augment their learning with the full event program organized by the CNCF and the Kubernetes project. Mesosphere is a founding member of CNCF and it employs core contributors to many CNCF projects, and so we’re excited to build our relationship with CNCF further and hope you will join us.
Register now by adding Mesosphere Advance to your KubeCon + CloudNativeCon registration. Use code KCCNEU18SPON to receive 20% off KubeCon + CloudNativeCon registration.
Become a sponsor and email us for a prospectus.
We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen and Seattle!